Target back pain at the source with the best-rated inversion table on the market. Just a few minutes a day on the Inversion Table can naturally stretch the back and spine to help relieve back pain, improve joint health, increase flexibility and build and tone muscles.
• Rated #1 Inversion Table: Teeter Hang Ups outlasts and outperforms the competition in product evaluation tests. Rated by Dynamark Engineering as the best inversion table for endurance, strength, rotation control, and ease of assembly.
• ComforTrak™ Bed: Built for the benefits with a pressure-reducing design that maximizes comfort and flexes with the user to enhance joint mobilization. Features built-in inversion grips for added stretching and decompression.
• Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
• No Tear, No Stain Construction: The ComforTrak Bed is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine appearance over years of use.
• Adjustable Acupressure Nodes: "Buttons" in two sizes and two densities insert anywhere along the ComforTrak™ slots, providing healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine.
• Lumbar Bridge: Designed to enhance the decompression and alignment benefits of inversion, the bridge can be positioned on the bed right above the sacrum to provide a point of support that will focus extra traction on the lower back
• Stretch Assist Handles: Large steel grips feature over-molded plastic with an embossed angle guide.
• Ergo-Embrace™ Supports: Pressure-reducing specialty foam cups surround the ankles, distributing body weight comfortably around the foot and heel. This design greatly reduces ankle discomfort to allow for a relaxing and secure user experience.
• Ankle Comfort Dial™: The foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
• Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
• Smooth, Quiet Rotation: Specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak-free rotation.
• Pre-set Rotation Control: The adjustable or removable tether strap allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion.
• Steel Frame with Inversion Grip: The heavy-duty steel frame base features raised grips to enhance stretching and decompression.
• Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts.
• High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and heat-treated steel.
• Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 20" x 28.75" x 66" (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm).
• Value Added: Comes with a laminated Owner’s Manual attached to the frame for quick-reference and an Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use; DVD Bonus Material – FIVE HEALTHY BACK ROUTINES:
• Series of 10-15 minute exercise and stretching classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), • • • Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (specialize core building class), and Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your Teeter Hang Ups).
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. YourBack.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.